Two very important add-ons I use when creating or updating web pages are:
- WebDeveloper – for Firefox . Web developer is very handy and useful, when you create web sites or just pages and need to verify it – menu and a toolbar is for you. When I found it, I add it on every computer immediately :) Some functions:
- links to validate current page’s CSS, HTML, WAI and etc. ( also possibility to add your tool/link for pages validation).
- view css, form, image, table and other important information.
Top my 5 most used functions:
- CSS, HTML, WAI validation
- View style information – click on a page element and style information is displayed in additional frame!
- Display form details
- Outline Tables> Table Cells
- Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar – similar add-on for Internet Explorer. As ussualy I prefer Firefox, so not very go into this tool, but looks like, it has less built in functions, but you can choose elements which you want to outline (Find>Select Element by Click) which I like also.